- The resisted rise of randomisation in experimental design: British agricultural science, c.1910–1930. History and Philosophy of the Life Sciences. 37 (2015), pp. 242-260. Author copy.
- Agricultural Modernity as a Product of the Great War: The Founding of the Official Seed Testing Station for England and Wales, 1917–1921. War & Society. 34 (2015), pp. 121-139. Author copy.
- Bruno to Brünn; or the Pasteurization of Mendelian genetics. Studies in History and Philosophy of Biological and Biomedical Sciences. 48 (2014), pp. 280-286. Author copy.
- The Plant Breeding Industry after Pure Line Theory: Lessons from the National Institute of Agricultural Botany. Studies in History and Philosophy of Biological and Biomedical Sciences. 46 (2014), pp. 25-37. Author copy.
- Book Review: Maurizio Meloni , ‘Political Biology: Science and Social Values in Human Heredity from Eugenics to Epigenetics’ (2016). The British Journal for the History of Science. 50 (2017), pp. 164-165.
- Book Review: William Hoffman and Leo Furcht, ‘The Biologist’s Imagination’ (2014). The Quarterly Review of Biology. 90 (2015), pp. 425-426.
- Book Review: Oren Harman and Michael R. Dietrich (eds.), ‘Outsider scientists: Routes to innovation in Biology’ (2013). The British Journal for the History of Science. 48 (2015), pp. 378-380.
- Thesis Review: Giuditta Parolini- “Making Sense of Figures:” Statistics, Computing and Information Technologies in Agriculture and Biology in Britain, 1920s-1960s’ (2013). Dissertation Reviews. (2014).
- Book Review: Margaret Derry ‘Art and Science in Breeding: Creating Better Chickens’ (2012).The British Journal for the History of Science. 45 (2012), pp. 695-697.
Co-authored: Robert Smith, Claire Marris, Dominic Berry, Lalitha Sundaram and Nikolas Rose, Synthetic Biology Biosensors for Global Health Challenges (2017).
Genetics, statistics, and regulation at the National Institute of Agricultural Botany, 1919-1969. University of Leeds (2014).
- Plants are technologies. For UCL conference ‘Technology, Environment and Modern Britain’ (2016).
- The History of Agricultural Experiment: A Latourian Synthesis of Genetics. For ‘British Society for the History of Science’ annual conference (2014).
- Genetics and Plant Breeding in Interwar Britain: A Double Forgetting of History. For ’24th International Congress of History of Science, Technology and Medicine’ (2013).